Sunday, March 21, 2010

This Week in a Nutshell!

We have had a busy and fun week! Besides having my first real week of work in my new lunch lady position, we had a lot of fun!

Here are some of the highlights:

Maryn had her first Girl Scout Meet and Greet. We purchased their uniforms and then took them for ice cream! She was so excited and kind of a spazz about the whole thing!

Charles finally got to go to his first hockey game! We gave him the tickets for Christmas and he waited so long! I ended up taking him to the Ducks game because Glenn sprained his knee the night before. We had so much fun together and the game was awesome!


Saturday, we met up with Glenn's buddy from work and his family for a park day. The girls really wanted a play date and so we made it a family event! We had a great time together and the girls have already planned a sleepover!

I also had a super-fun New Moon party with a group of awesome ladies! I wish that I had pictures, but it was fun just to watch the movie again and laugh at all the over-acting! Loved it!


Glenn was also able to visit with his mission buddy, Kent. He was down with his wife and 5 kids. They went to Disneyland for 4 days!

It was a wonderfully scheduled week!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Super sweet picture of you and Charles!

Teri said...

Crazy weeks seem to be happening to everyone lately!
Love that you took Charles to the hockey game. Earl loves hockey and always ends up taking our girls. Our boys don't like the arena because it's too loud. :)

rochelle said...

Your pics make me want spring to actually bloom in all its wonder and beauty up here in Utah. Those cherry blossoms are beautiful, and it would be so great to be able to go outside in shorts. So, are you the Girl Scout leader?

ZAC said...

YOu have such a CUTE family Jamie! And I AM SO BUMMED that I missed your New Moon Party. :(

Mindy said...

I love the picture with you and Charles too! I think it'/s fun you got to do that with him. I love doing that kind of stuff with my boys. Emily has been sying to do girls scouts! What a great experience for Maryn. So excited to see you!