Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sarah Marie Ige


I know that I have been gone a long time. I wanted to post about so many things that have been going on, but because of a tragedy that my best friend suffered, I have felt sadness and guilt over my fun times.

My best friend Mindy lost her precious girl, Sarah Marie. She was 22 weeks pregnant. Sarah lived for about 15 minutes before she passed away in her mother's loving arms. Anyone who knows Mindy, knows how passionately she loves everyone around her. After the pregnancy itself being a huge miracle, the loss of this baby was overwhelming. I love her so much and want her to know that I will always be here for her.

4 comments:

Jill said...

These stories are so sad. My prayers are with your friend and her family.

Jaime said...

It is hard to enjoy yourself when people you love are suffering and hard to watch other people enjoy themselves when you are suffering. I'm glad you were able to make good memories with Mindy this summer and enjoy each other. And I'm sure glad for Heavenly Father's plan and eternal families!

Mindy said...

What a great surprise to look at your blog and see my sweet baby girl! Thank you for sharing her with everyone. I am so grateful for friends who love my Sarah! I do miss my baby, but would never want you to live your life any different because of my sadness. I want you to have fun and write about it. I want to know what you are up to. You are so wonderful and sweet to care about my feelings. It is still very hard, but am living life a little more and it is slowly getting better. I thank yuo for our late night talks that helped me realize some things Sarah wanted me to remember. I love you with all my heart and can't wait to see you again. My goal is to come down in October for UEA! I am still not really calling people or returning phone calls that well so hang in there friends. It's just gonna take time.

Teri said...

She is lucky to have you! I know it means a lot to her to have you in her life.