Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Okay, I've Been Tagged...

Okay, I have been tagged by Mindy who thinks it's been too long since I've posted. I am supposed to write 10 random things about me, so here it is:

1. In 7th grade I could beat every boy in school but 1 in arm wrestling. In 9th grade I could bench press 115 lbs.

2. I like to put ketchup on mac-n-cheese.

3. I love to pick at Glenn's back, but wouldn't dare touch anyone else's.

4. I am fascinated by serial killers and the Holocaust, and hauntings!

5. Chips are my weakness and I refuse to buy them anymore because I have absolutely no self-control!!

6. My favorite thing to order at Claim Jumper is the liver and onions. Glenn thinks I'm crazy and that it's "just sick and wrong" to order that!! LOL!

7. I am very forgiving with people, but it's almost impossible to earn back trust with me after it's been broken.

8. I was FHA President (Future Homemakers of America) in Highschool! So laughable now!!

9. No matter how many times I watch The Color Purple, I cry like a baby at the end.

10. I am insanely obsessed with these men: Hugh Jackman, Arnold Scharzeneggar, Elvis, Liam Neeson, Robert Pattinson, and Djimon Hounsou.
(Don't worry, Glenn knows about all of them!)


So, hopefully these are new things that you haven't heard before and I haven't scared anyone away!!



9 comments:

Mindy said...

Yay! You blogged! I love all of those things about you! Love yas. I'm dying to see some pics of your kid's costumes. Get with the program Homemaker of America!

Jill said...

I knew a few of those things. I especially remember how much you loved Elvis. It was fun learning some of the new stuff. Great post.

Cherish said...

Wow, buff woman!

Jaime said...

She's right, it has been way too long! I did learn a few things. Thanks for posting!

Unknown said...

Good Afternoon,

I work for Claim Jumper Restaurants in our Guest Service Department and want to take a moment to personally thank you for blogging about how much you enjoy the Liver & Onions at our restaurant. We have been serving Liver & Onions since we opened in 1977 and have not taken it off of our menu because so many of our guest really enjoy this item.

I am hoping you will share with me your address as I would like to send you a small gift card to use the next time you dine with us in appreciation of your business.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm Regards,
Jamesa Gonzalez
jamesa.gonzalez@claimjumper.com

Mindy said...

Whatever you lucky girl!!

Teri said...

Glad you blogged. Its so cool to get to know you better. When are you coming to visit us in Utah again?

Ronda said...

I could never be scared away :)

Alison said...

Hi Glen and Jamie,
How are you all? I have a new blog now. my address is alisonmarie18@blogspot.com. I love you lots