Thursday, April 22, 2010

Slade's Birthday Dinner at Bucca Di Beppos!



Tonight we were invited out to dinner by my grandparents for my brother Slade's 30th birthday! I cannot believe that my youngest brother is turning 30! We had a great time celebrating.
Slade is a wonderful husband and father to 2 girls. It is amazing to watch him with his daughters. They can get him to do ANYTHING! He adores them! It's so surprising to see how he completely softens around them.

Slade is a very hard worker and will do whatever it takes to support his family. He is an awesome provider and makes sure that my SIL, Sara is able to be the mom she wants to be. Sara is a huge blessing to our family. We are so lucky that Slade found her! She puts up with so many of his quirks and teasing and is still able to put the smack-down on him when he's out of line! Love her for that! Seriously, though, she really loves him and takes good care of him, too.

So, "Happy Birthday, little brother!" I love you so much and I think you are pretty amazing!

This was the huge dessert! It was a brownie sundae with gelato and whipped cream!

The kids thought that this fountain was hilarious and wanted me to take their picture in front of it!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, that dessert looks amazing! And the fountain is disturbing! HAHAHA

GreathouseMom said...

Looks like you had fun! Sara is going to be mad you put an H on the end of her name! hahaha! I like it that way though!

Cory said...

i love those peeing fountains. someday i want one in my yard

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Slade. I love Bucca Di Beppos!

ZAC said...

That fountain is the FUNNIEST! Crazy. I need some dessert...!

Cherish said...

I want that dessert....mmmmm.