Sunday, April 20, 2008

Beth and Mindy!!





So much has been going on this week!! My sister, Beth, came down with her kids at the same time that my friend Mindy came with her kids!! On Monday, Mindy went to Knott's with her kids so I could spend time with my sister. We met our sis-in-law, Sara at my gma's house and took all of the kids swimming. It was so good to see her again!! She's pregnant with her 3rd now. We usually are lucky to see each other twice a year. I love her so much and she means so much to me! Her daughter was pretty sick so that's why she's unhappy in the pic.


Mindy and I had the best time together!! She was such a good sport about my hectic schedule. While her kids were on spring break, Charles wasn't, so I had to run around and such. Wednesday night we got to go to another friend's house for our girl's only game night. That is always fun! On Thursday she took her kids to Disneyland with her mom and it worked out well because Charles ended up being sick. We stayed home and Charles slept all day! He was feeling better that night so we went ahead and went to Sea World on Friday. But all of these activities weren't the reason we had so much fun, it was the simple fact that we have a blast no matter what we do!! Just playing cards or sitting at the park or the beach, makes the best memories. Thanks my friend!!
I have so much more to write, but I'll do that throughout the week! This is just the brief catch-up.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I had such a fun time with you. I always hate to leave, but i am so excited for our trip this summer!!! Thank you for your hospitality. You are the greatest and I love you so much! Thanks for being the bestest friend!