Friday, April 4, 2008

Good Wife in Training?

Maryn just may be training to be the best wife ever! Besides the fact that she absolutely loves babies and taking care of them, she loves to take care of everyone else too. Most of the time, this can turn into being very bossy at times. But today, I was in the shower when Maryn came in to go to the bathroom. She left and a couple of minutes later she came in again and was by the toilet. I asked her what she was doing over there and she told me that she was putting the seat up so Charles can go to the bathroom when he gets home from school! She surprises me sometimes by being so thoughtful- but it did make me chuckle a little!

5 comments:

GreathouseMom said...

She was just joking. She was trying to get you to fall in the toilet, but you caught her and she made up that sweet story to fool you!! Can't wait to play babies with her.

Seth said...

What a sweetheart! I've always thought your kids were so thoughtful and nice.

The Brookhousers said...

That's my niece!! What a cutie...
Also, I have to meet "Crazy". I'll have to come over soon!! Love Ya

Teri said...

I'm sure the boys at our house would love a thoughtful sister like that. Andraia just turns off the lights on everyone, and Chloe unrolls the TP and leaves it on the floor!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.