Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pretty Flowers from Glenn!


Sometimes life gets going so fast that Glenn and I seem to do this dance where we get things accomplished and take care of things that come our way, but because of our different schedules, we seldom do them together. It's like we get on the same road side-by-side and only glance at each other once and a while. So, imagine my surprise when Glenn brought home some beautiful flowers just for me!! It was wonderful! He's the best man that I could ever hope for and I appreciate him so much!!
(Of course Maryn asked if we could share the flowers because we're both "girls"- and I said yes! So she was so excited!)

3 comments:

GreathouseMom said...

I always have to share too. Well, I used to when I got flowers. I can't remember now it's been so long. I miss sweet surprises. Could you have Glenn call Dennis? He is soooooo retarded in regards to this kind of thing!!!! Were those flowers resurrected?? I could have sworn they were dead.

Jaime said...

Those are so beautiful! How fun for you.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I really don't want to think of my uncle as romantic... or a hunk...or a babe...or anything of that nature! hehehe

That was nice of him though