Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Iguana Eyes!

Tonight we went over to my brothers house to visit and play his new Wii. We went out to Red Robin for dinner and had so much fun seeing my niece "K". She's so cute and tiny- not even 20 lbs. yet, but she talks so much! Anyway, they have an iguana in their living room that fascinates Charles and Maryn. Today Charles kept asking me to go look at the iguana. I tried to tell him that I could see him just fine, but he insisted that I come and look at the iguana's eyes. I told him again that I could see the iguana's eyes from where I was sitting. He kept studying the iguana's eyes very closely and asked me again to come closer. So I did. He was so excited because he said the iguana's eyes looked just like mine! He was so amazed that we had the same eyes! I was speechless- what is the "good mom" response to that? So, according to my son, I have iguana eyes!!

2 comments:

GreathouseMom said...

That's why you are so sexy! I always thought that the Gieco Gecko reminded me of you for some reason. It must be the eyes! Charles has a keen eye! Tell Sarah and Slade Hi for me. I can't wait to meet their baby sometime!! Good night you sexy iguana!

Laurel R. G. said...

Wow!! That is really funny!! I never really thought about that before!..JK