Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another New Pet?

I was lying on the bed with Maryn this morning when she saw a little daddy long-leg spider crawling across our ceiling. She wanted me to kill it. I told her that he was a good spider that liked to eat the bugs that try to bite her. Well, she decided that he should be our new pet and named him Sweaty. Yes, Sweaty. She asked him if he liked that name and he said he did! So after watching him and talking to him for a few minutes she wanted to give him a second name. She came up with Mario. Don't ask me why! So, Sweaty Mario was our new pet until he crawled out the window. (You'd leave too if someone called you that!)

3 comments:

Jaime said...

That's so funny! She might need a little help naming her children. J/K ;P

Cherish said...

LOL. I think that tops every pet name I've ever heard.

Mindy said...

Wow, we are gonna have some crazy named grandkids! I love her so much! I could just listen to her talk for hours. Oh, and her singing like a pink penguin brings joy to my ears. She does have my number though and now I'm even buying her things when she's not persuading me to. Can't wait for a Dunkin and Penguin reunion tour this summer!