Friday, May 9, 2008

Conversations with Maryn...

We all have interesting little conversations with our 3 year-olds, so I thought I'd share a couple of them:

Maryn (in an accusatory tone): "Mom, you didn't feed me when I was sleeping."
Me: "I'm sorry. Was I supposed to feed you when you were sleeping?"
Maryn: "Yes, when people are sleeping you need to feed them."

Me (in frustration): "Are you trying to make me crazy?!"
Maryn: "No...but you look crazy."

Maryn: "Mommy, do you like me?"
Me: "Yes, I love you very much."
Maryn: "Maa-aahhmm!! I SAID, "DO YOU LIKE ME?!!!!"

There's many more conversations that happen like this, I'll try to be better about sharing them!

9 comments:

Laurel R. G. said...

Wow!! Maryn sounds a lot like Jeffrey. Jeff says those things too!! She is so cute!! Whem will i see you again?! :D

Seth said...

So cute!! I love hearing conversations like that.

Vivian said...

I love remembering those conversations later in the day. They sure bring a smile to my face.

Teri said...

I love her conversations! What a cute girl!

Cory said...

okay so your new poll is killing me. i can't decided between the know it all and the advice giver. i just can't choose. i guess i will pick the know it all. or maybe the advice giver? i don't know!! i need to think about this.

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

I saw Maryn's necklace she made you, so sweet! The way you described it I had my doubts but it was cute.

The Brookhousers said...

She is soooo adorable and cute!! I am a very lucky aunt!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You know that second conversation, I have had that exact same one with Mikayla. Maybe it runs in the family...or maybe it is just a kid thing.