Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bonfire at Huntington Beach!








Yesterday my mom and Chad came down and treated all of us to a bonfire on the beach! My sister Beth, and her family are here visiting and it's been so much fun. The weather was great- cool but not cold. My brother Slade came with Sara and Kaydence as well. The time together was wonderful. It's really only once a year my sister makes it here from Utah, so it's so special to get to see her and her husband Ken, and the kids: Kenny, Maeli and Sadie. Thanks mom and Chad for making it such a special day!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

That is so great; I'm super excited for my Utah sister to come this week too! I think Utah needs to move closer, whaddya think?

Jill said...

The only name I recognize or remember here is Slade. Tell him I said hi.

I would love a bonfire on the beach. LUCKY!

Mindy said...

I can't wat to see you!! I'm glad you had such a good time with your family!