Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!!


Last night I had the opportunity to go to Twilight with 14 women! We had a blast! I showed up and there were already people there saving our spot. We hung out in line and just talked and some women ate dinner. The theater was packed full of crazy girls and women! It made me laugh to hear all of them going nuts when the movie started. I thought that Edward was so beautiful, although I've heard so many people say that they didn't care for him. I really liked the movie. I can't say loved yet because of certain things that I wish that they had put in- like more character development with the Cullen's family. I though that Emmett was the best and Jasper and Rosalie were over-acting big time! Anyway, the much-needed "girl time" was my favorite! We were all so happy and excited and that made it so much fun to be together!


I stole a picture from Vivian's blog to post since I didn't bring a camera!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Yay for girlfriends! It's so great how you and Vivian have been friends for so long.

Mindy said...

Look at my beautiful friend! I love seeing your smiling face. So glad you had fun. I loved going with my little group too. Wish I was there with you, but our special time is coming up soon. Can't wait. I am looking so forward to it!!!!

Jill said...

Ahhh, the Twilight premiere. The highly anticipated event of the year. Glad you had fun!

FrankNApril said...

Jamie,
What a cute family! It is good to see your pictures! Are you still in California? I am in Las Vegas. My older daughter saw that movie too! She read the books and I am one of the few that didn't. April

Michelle Marie Walton said...

Cute picture! The film made 70.6 mill in two days. Not bad for a low budget film.

Vivian said...

I think that is the greatest photo ever! I had so much fun too.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I went and saw the movie with my Mom. Yeah, I wasn't really that impressed. I had to laugh at a lot of the acting and dialogue. But I guess that's what you get on a tight budget. Iam glad it making so much money though. Maybe the next movie will be a lot better because of it. Let's hope!