Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Family Day at Disneyland!



Yesterday Glenn and I took the kids to Disneyland! Yes, we were naughty keeping Charles out of school, but it's a rare day that we get to spend together, so we did it! My sister was taking her family that day, and our awesome friend signed Glenn and Charles in. My brother Slade came with his family and my cousin, Tiffany came with her girls, too. We ended up meeting up with my Aunt Bobbie, Uncle Dick, cousin Linda, and Kenzie. So, it was a huge family day! We enjoyed the time together so much!



Kaydence, Maryn and Kenzie!


Notice that my brother Slade has his head in his hands laughing? That's because he was flipping off the camera in the previous picture I took! I didn't find out until I downloaded the pictures because I was trying to take the pictures backwards and just holding the camera up behind me. He thinks that he's sooo funny!



This is us after Splash Mountain. I was in the front. It was getting cold outside and I had already gotten completely- yes, completely drenched on the raft ride earlier that day and had finally dried. Then came this! The guys thought it was so funny! My hair was seriously soaking wet like I had taken a shower and my make-up was running down my face! Charles said that I looked scary.


This is Kenny, Maryn, Maeli, and little Kaydence is in the front!







Charles being a typical big brother!



12 comments:

Cory said...

cute. my mom used to take a day off work and let us skip school so we could go to disneyland too. we would go about once every two years. i loved those days. it was so much fun!

GreathouseMom said...

So awesome!! You look soooooo good!! I am so excited to see you. You look so bright and beautiful!! So glad you guys had so much fun!

Melanie said...

Kenzie? As in my sweet little niece Kenzie?! Looks like you had fun!

The Greathouse Family said...

Yes, MY cousin, Kenzie, and your niece. She's so cute!

Melanie said...

Yes...she is sooo cute!! How fun!

Jill said...

I'm so jealous that you can just go to Disneyland without having to plan your life around it. One of the many perks to living in California. We love Disneyland!

Teri said...

No fair! We wish we lived that close to the happiest place on earth!

Ange said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love family days.

Shauna said...

How fun! I ♥ Disneyland! Thanks for sharing :)

Laurel R. G. said...

haha...i liked the drenched look!! AWESOME!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Sounds like so much fun. Hey, we're coming down next week. Are we going to see you anytime?

Melanie said...

TAG!! You're it! Check out my blog for the scoop!!