Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tribute to Glenn!

This post is a tribute to my wonderful husband whom I love with all of my heart. He is sunshine to my soul. His birthday was a few days ago amidst all of the election drama and so I'm late with honoring him for his special day.

I wanted to share a few pictures from his past with all of you. I don't have many, but I posted all I have!
Glenn Learning to Walk
Glenn's Junior Picture!
Glenn's Senior Picture!
Glenn's College Freshman Picture!
Glenn's Mission Pictures!
Our Engagement 1995!
Glenn's First Dirt Bike Trip 1996!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Glenn! I hope we get to meet someday. I'm sure your a great person if Jamie loves you so much.

GreathouseMom said...

Happy Birthday Glenn!!! You are so cool! We love you!

GreathouseMom said...

Oh, you are one lucky dude too cuz you have the best wife ever!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Glenn, you're getting better looking all the time! :)

Laurel R. G. said...

Just gotta love Uncle Glenn!! So many great memories with him!!

Ange said...

Happy birthday Glenn! Hope you had a good one! Cute baby pictures!

The Brookhousers said...

It's my baby brother!! Brings back a lot of memories!! Happy Birthday again!!