Friday, December 12, 2008

California Adventure with Maryn!!

Today I had a great day with Maryn! Since we never made it to Disneyland last night or last Tuesday, I had to take her today. We went while Charles was in school. We got there at 9:30am and California Adventure was just opening their gates. We immediately went to Soaring Over California, then got peppermint hot cocoa at the bakery, and still made it to the first showing of Playhouse Disney!

The best part of the day, for me, was Maryn's first time going on Tower of Terror!!! Woo-Hoo! It scared her a little but she still liked it and said she wants to go again next time! I am so excited to have someone to go on that with me!! Charles refuses to go on that with me and Glenn hates it.

After that, we went on Monster's, Inc. (Maryn calls it Monster's Stink) and watched the Muppets 3-D show. Then we split a sourdough bread bowl with broccoli and cheese soup in it and went home.

On the way out, I noticed the signs posted advertising monthly payments for the annual passes. You put $60 down and then make payments starting at $5.45 to $24.95 a month, depending on which pass you buy. I thought that was kind of cool. I don't know if they charge interest though. I just thought I'd pass that on for anyone who might be interested.

8 comments:

Ronda said...

About the pass thing... Jim says you have to put it on a credit card.

Ronda said...

Sounds like you had a great time...I can't wait for me and Amy to go with you again.

Jill said...

If only....I would love to have Disneyland in my backyard. I would definatley buy the pass.

Jaime said...

You guys are having way too much fun!

Mindy said...

What a fun mommy/daughter day. I'm so glad you had fun.

Cory said...

do you have a pass?? i do. we should go sometime.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have the basic pass. That'd be fun to go together!

Cory said...

well... let's do it lady! also,i did not know this and it may be old news but the w-mall has a new play area for kids. we should go there too!! fun!
and by the way... your comment on my blog about the peanut brittle had me crying i was laughing so hard. you crack me up!