Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Nativity!




Last night was our annual Christmas Dinner at my Grandma's house. The nativity was kind of crazy this year! Charles was the narrator and did a fantastic job! Maryn was a golden glowing angel because her mom procrastinated the costume-making this year. She really loved the idea, though, and was very proud of her costume. Little Kaydence was a beautiful angel with stage fright, so she wasn't in the actual performance. And, we were short on actors, so there were no shepherds. Gaven the wise man refused to give the gift to the baby Jesus, so Joseph (Colby) tried to muscle it away, which I found hilarious! Little Beckah was the beautiful Mary and was so sweet! All-in-all, it was very memorable!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

How wonderful! What a great family memory. My kids don't have any cousins to speak of so they are always the only kids. I would love to do a little play. The closest were gonna get is Emily as Clara doing the Nutcracker tomorrow night. She is even doing an encore performance at your house for your family.

The Greathouse Family said...

I can't wait!

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh I really wanted to do that with the cousins this year but I thought of it too late. I'm so glad you guys got to do it.

Jill said...

Ah, the nativity play. None of them ever go very smoothly, but that seems to make them all the more endearing. One year Andrew was a wise man and brought the baby Jesus not gold, but a Visa gold card. Afterall, it's accepted everywhere!

Anne said...

I didn't see one nativity performance this year and I missed it. I love seeing the little guys all dressed up like that. Merry Christmas!