Saturday, December 20, 2008

Charles' Christmas Program!!



Yesterday was Charles' Christmas Program at school! He did an awesome job and really sang every song! It was so much fun to watch. Glenn missed it this year because of work, but we've been blessed that he's been able to come the last two years.




Later that night, the kids and I decorated the cookies that my grandma brought over and had an awesome movie night! We watched "Elf" and popped popcorn and finished decorating the tree.

Two funny things happened this week:

Maryn loves singing all of the Christmas songs on the radio and has decided that every time "Feliz Navidad" comes on, she sings "feliz naughty dog" just to crack herself up!

And, Charles took two small stockings off of the tree and hung them up for the guinea pigs next to ours, because he said that they've been good girls this year. So now, Santa has to have gifts for two guinea pigs!

6 comments:

Ronda said...

about the "feliz naughty dog" story... One of my Spanish teachers in high school was kind of goofy and he would say
"feliz on your dog"...get it? I always think of that when I hear that song.

I missed Bryce's Christmas program because I was taking Jim to work and they were the first group to sing. I did get a picture of his class afterwards with their headbands on that they made.

Jaime said...

We always have a stocking for our cat with some random kitty treat in it.

Jill said...

I'm now singing "Feliz naughty dog" to Winnie. She just looks at me with her held tilted to the side. I love it though!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

That is so funny. Kids always manage to find a way to make more work for us, don't they. Cute.

Teri said...

Andraia sings 'glad tidings we bring to you and your kid' in 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas'. It is pretty funny! And I love Elf!!

Mindy said...

Charles is so sweet. I will never sing that song any other way again! Too funny. Can't wait to see you!