Monday, March 31, 2008

Golden Spoon!

Tonight was like a ward party at the Golden Spoon! After Charles baseball game we rushed home and ate a quick dinner (leftover ham on hawaiian rolls and potato salad). Then we were off to the Golden Spoon for dessert and family night! A friend in the ward had lots of coupons for free frozen yogurts and was handing them out at church yesterday. Well, we were getting there kind of late because of the game and all so I thought maybe everyone would be gone. Oh, how wrong I was! We got there right when the Ravstens arrived. Then the Millers came when we were in line. Then the Monnettes and Fitzpatricks were there when we were paying. Finally the Hugues' were arriving when we were leaving! It was so fun and crazy! I was so glad that I had ignored the kids' bedtime so that we could have a Family Night. It was so fun seeing all of our friends from church!!

3 comments:

GreathouseMom said...

Okay now my ears are really bleeding!! Celine Dion? Are you serious?? (lol) I'm getting so excited that your little Golden Spoon story didn't hurt my feelings at all!!!

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

Oh my gosh we missed the party! We went and there was nobody there from church. How fun for you!