Saturday, August 9, 2008

We're Back!!!

There's so much to say but I'll just show the pictures for now!
Mindy gave Maryn a birthday party at Chuck E.Cheese!!
Grandma and Grandpa Greathouse!
My new niece, Megan Irene!
Johnathan and Charles!
Avery and Maryn!
Charles caught a pike minnow!
Willow Park Zoo in Logan! Laurel, Jeffrey, Charles and Maryn!
Charles and Jeffrey!
Maryn and Jacob!
Visiting the Woolf's in Perry!! (Dylan, Dawson, Kylie and Davin!)
Ken and Beth!


Maeli, Maryn, Charles and Kenny at the Mayan!

Charles holding Sadie!
Are Joseph and Charles at the office?
Cedar Breaks Monument with Emily and Joseph!


Emily and Maryn enjoying the thunder storm!

Panguitch Lake!

Bryce Canyyon!

Zion National Park! (The water was all muddy from the thunderstorm!)
Calico Ghost Town!!

There were so many pictures that I wanted to post but that would take all day!! We had the best time ever! It was so wonderful to be with our dear family and friends. We truly love you all!


3 comments:

Jaime said...

Good job posting lots of pictures, I feel like I went on the trip with you! I'm so happy you had a great trip.

Mindy said...

Thank you for such an amazing week! I want to start planning something for next summer. I have tons of ideas. Words can't express how much you and your friendship means to me. I love you and your whole family, even though I'm not related. Isn't that so WEIRD? I am in the process of emailing you pictures. Happy Day!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You made me miss everyone even more than I already do. Thanks a lot!

P.S.- Glad you had fun!