Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been "Tagged" by 2 of my nieces!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the question about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? I was living in a tiny 1 bedroom apartment in Garden Grove with a miniature oven that opened like a refrigerator and the cookie sheets only fit in long-ways. I was working as a dental assistant full-time and Glenn and I were thinking about starting a family.

2. Five things on my to-do list today: Dishes, cut Glenn's hair, preschool, exercise, and make dinner.

3. What snacks do I enjoy? Chips, oranges, and chocolate!

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire? Buy a home, travel, and save the rest for my kids.

5. Three bad habits: Biting my nails, interrupting people, and being bossy.

6. Five PLaces Where I lived: Santa Ana, Bountiful, Paso Robles, Cypress, and Orange.

7. Five jobs I have had: Sizzler, nanny, coffee and ice cream shop, Victoria's Secret, and farm worker.

8. Five things people don't know about me: I'd love to be able to sing Opera, I'd love to live in the mountains, I think that Elvis is still alive, seeing people's snot makes me gag, and I look hilarious trying to do aerobics- I'll never ever get it!!

Tagging: Mindy, Mom, Cory, Jaime, and Melanie

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I did it!

The English's said...

Jamie, I can't get it right! Mom

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Did you meet Glenn while you were working at Victoria's Secret? (hehehe)