Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged Again!!

What i was doing 20 years ago..... 20 years ago I was 12 years old. I was in 7th grade in Villa Park. I had a huge crush on a boy named Elliott. He was in my core class and I sat right behind him. I was the new girl in class and my teacher Ms. F really hated me. I'm not exaggerating. The whole class told me. Any time I had any interaction w/ Elliott she would flip out! She'd grab my desk (with me still in it) and shove me into the front wall while my books and papers flew everywhere. Once she made me mop the whole classroom floor by myself w/ paper towels while I was in a skirt. On the last day of school she apologized.

What i was doing 15 years ago.....15 years ago I was 17 years old and a senior at Viewmont HS in Utah. This was the best and the worst of times for me. I had some of the best friends ever but home was unbearable. I worked tons of hours to stay away, sometimes I had 3 jobs at a time! I finally started dating and almost had my first kiss. The guy leaned forward with his mouth open and his tongue out! I told him I don't kiss like that and went in the house!
What I was doing 10 years ago...See post below...
What i was doing 5 years ago.... Taking care of a 2 year old. We took our first trip to Kauai! We went w/ Glenn's old boss. We had the best time! We took Charles with us and he was so cute. I went snorkeling for the first time and Glenn went on a helicopter ride.

What i was doing 3 years ago....Taking care of a nursing baby and a preschooler!

What i was doing 1 year ago....Going crazy trying to do my calling (Enrichment Councelor) and take care of 2 kids while Glenn worked crazy hours and tons of overtime!! We were also planning our first cruise with the Chase's!

What i was doing yesterday..... I was driving kids back and forth to school and I helped Charles' teacher at the school science night.

What i did today....Same almost but I took a short nap instead of helping at school!

What I'm doing tomorrow....Exercise, pay the bills, Little League, I promised the kids McDonald's.

No comments: