Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pool Romance!

I am still sleep deprived, although Charles was so proud of himself this morning when he slept until 6:08am. I am still consumed with the Twilight series! I finished Twilight on Monday night. On Tuesday I bought New Moon and finished that last night. I was so glad that Glenn wanted me to buy him more deodorant today because it gave me an excuse to buy Eclipse! Now I'm having a hard time deciding whether to slow down on the reading of this book or not because the next book doesn't come out until August 2nd. I'm doomed!

Something interesting happened last night! My niece (actually my 1st cousin once-removed) Lauren invited us over to go swimming at my grandma's house. There's a huge pool in her complex and a baby pool. When we got there, there was only one couple in the pool. They were in the deep end and making-out big time. The kids are little enough that I hoped they wouldn't notice. So, we proceeded to get ready to get in, when Glenn and I look over and they are totally doing "IT". I was kind of shocked and really irritated! I stalled, thinking that surely they'd stop seeing that we were getting in the pool, but they wouldn't stop! So, when we got in the water I called out, "Umm, there's kids in here now." They looked up and got out and went in the bathroom for a while. When they came out they went in the jacuzzi to do "IT". Thankfully my kids were so excited about swimming that they had no clue what was going on.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Ewwwww!! How gross!! I'm glad you said something!! Horny kids!! hahaha!!

Mindy said...

How rude of you to interrupt their love making. I can't believe in retrospect the totally inappropriate things i did right in public. I remember feeling like the only two people in the world. Now that I am kinda a grown up i cringe at myself. just go sit next to them next time or ask if they need any help or something. That should shoo them away. I know i'm getting old and way "molly" cuz that sounds gross to me now too. Who would have ever thunk it???

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I'm shocked and fascinated all at the same time that they would be so bold! And they seriously weren't even embarassed to be caught!

Cherish said...

Ewwww! I can't believe they were so oblivious and inappropriate!

If ever there was a time to say "get a room" that had to be it!

Ronda said...

like everyone else I say eeeww!
Especially since they're were kids present.

Vivian said...

Reminds me of the time we were at the beach with Pablo's older sister. A couple right next to us started doing the same thing. Well, Pablo's sister walked over and told them that they were in public with children all around them and if they didn't stop their indecency she would get the police to stop them. The couple looked somewhat ashamed and immediately left.

Darice said...

I sat double ewwww! That is totally shocking! Is Lauren having fun sewing with grandma?

Cory said...

nothing i haven't done before. but i would have been mortified if i had been caught!! sick-o'!. sorry TMI, i know but hey, i'm a frisky little thing!!