Monday, June 9, 2008

Baseball is Over!!




I just wanted to post a few pictures of Charles' closing day for baseball. We had an awards ceremony and BBQ with the team. I love the baseball season but I'm always glad when it's finally over! He did well this year but I'm not sure that this is the sport for him. His favorite thing to do is bat, but most of the time is spent standing around. He gets bored. So, this might be his last season. In the fall we'll research karate classes or soccer. If we have the funds I'd prefer the karate because all of the parents I've talked to say that soccer is very demanding with all of the practices.


Anyway, tomorrow is Maryn's last day of preschool! Yeah! That's something else that's been wonderful for her but a headache for me! (I sound so aweful here! I guess I need the summer break too!) Of course, all the moms that read this probably understand.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, I haven't done either the baseball or the preschool run, but I always think, oh my gosh that sounds like a lot of work! Plus you'll save so much money on gas; I'm so excited for you!

Mindy said...

I love football,basketball etc. seasons, but I am way ready to be done with it by the end! Now you have to, I mean get to spend ALL day with your precious children. People say Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but I am here to say, "The first day of school is the happiest day of the year!" Like sport seasons, it can be fun, but I am way ready for summer to be over for the end! Oh, I didn't invite you to my luau because i wanted to have a good time!!