Thursday, June 5, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Last night was so much fun! For the past couple of years, my friends Ronda and Leasa and I have celebrated our birthdays together! It's been so much fun! Last night I picked them up and we went to Bucca di Beppo's for dinner. Everything was so delicious! We had chicken alfredo, risotto mozzerella balls, antipasto salad, lemon chicken with artichoke hearts, and split cheesecake for dessert! We were all so stuffed!

The waiter was really nice and brought out a candelabra with three lit candles for us! He took pictures of us blowing out the candles with Ronda's camera. When she sends them, I'll post them.

We all exchanged gifts at the restaraunt. Ronda wrote both of us personalized poems about our friendship. My poem was so special and I'll cherish it forever. Then Leasa gave us certificates for reflexology massages! Woo- Hoo! We'll have another girl's night!! It's so wonderful to have good friends to share special times and make great memories with.

After our wonderful dinner, Leasa invited us to go back to her house and go in her jacuzzi. We had so much fun just hanging out and talking together. I had the best time! Thanks my friends!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Whatever!!!!

Cory said...

sounds like you had fun!!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

I love great friends too! Happy birthday Jamie!

Ronda said...

It was so fun... I can't wait to use our spa certificates.
by the way Amy has used the toilet for pooping since, that night.

Unknown said...

I'm hungry just reading about it!