Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mindy! Mindy! Mindy!


Yesterday afternoon I got a call from Mindy saying that she wanted to go out to breakfast this morning! I was so excited to see her! She was only here for 12 hours- she came late last night and left this morning. Her mom had to get some stuff from her storage and get back for work and Mindy helped drive. So, we met for breakfast at Marie Callendar's and got to visit before she took off. It was so good to see her! I had to get a picture of us together because she's pregnant now and I've never seen her pregnant before! Sorry it's blurry.

5 comments:

Ronda said...

I am so jealous!
talk later

Ken & Beth Howard said...

Jamie! You look soooo good! How fun for you guys!=)

Teri said...

Lucky duck! Mindy is one of my favorite people to eat out with! I didn't even know she was down there until Emily told me yesterday!! Glad you got to see her. You guys both look great!

Mindy said...

What a crazy trip!! That blanket flapped around the whole way. Your super great tie down trip was better than any man's!! It held up perfectly! I'm glad to see you even if for like 5 minutes! Thanks for your help. Love you!!

Mindy said...

I meant tie down JOB. Trip? I'm tired!