Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Wolf Cub!


Yesterday Charles got to go to scouts for the first time!

We are so excited for him. He's been looking forward to this for a long time because he knows it's a right-of-passage. He's growing up!

We went the day before to purchase all the things he needed. $75 later, we left the store. My friend, Mindy, tried to tell me how expensive everything was, but I was still shocked! I am so grateful that Mindy had found a secondhand shirt and gave it to us, or else the total would have been so much more! Thank you, Mindy!

Glenn was so excited to see Charles go to scouts, that he woke up and took him. I confess, I'll continue to encourage that male bonding thing. Anything to cut down on my taxi driving.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, he looks so darn cute. As the Wolf Cub den leader in my ward I have to say he looks more professional than all of my cubs (and my own son). I just love that boy!!

Cory said...

awwww... what a handsome boy!

Vivian said...

How exciting! You're going to have so much fun. If you have any questions just give me a call. Oh, and I hope you went to Basics for the stuff because it is usually a little less than the Scout office.

rochelle said...

So fun! Alex will be attending scouts "for real" in October. But for now, his dad just became the scoutmaster, so he goes with dad A LOT. I hope your handsome guy loves every minute of it.