Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Disneyland!!

The Whole Group!


The Greathouse's!!


Charles and Jesse!


My Crazy Brothers!!


Maryn, Slade and Me!

Yesterday we had the opportunity to go to Disneyland with my family! Chad bought all of us tickets so that we could all be together! The day turned out to be so much fun! The kids got to go on so many rides!



The best part for me was being able to have a completely fun day and being able to just be together. Chad had made reservations to go to the Blue Bayou restaraunt for dinner. It was absolutely the best food we've had in so long! We all enjoyed it so much! Thank you, Chad, for thinking of us and making the day so special!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

What an awesome memory!! I have to say, Maryn's outfit sure looks cute. Who picks out her clothes?? You look so beautiful!! I have that same shirt in hot pink!! Earl and Slade look like they're having fun on the carousel. The kids all look so cute. What a fun day. I wish I could be in your family. That would be the best because then I would have the best sister ever. Jamie, you are the best and I love you dearly. You have a wonderful heart and you do so much for others. I hope I can grow up to be like you someday. You rock sista and don't you forget it!!!!!

Laurel R. G. said...

It looked like you guys had a blast at Disneyland!! Thanks for the messege and I can't wait to see you later this month! Ciao!

Teri said...

I'm so jealous! It makes me even more excited for our trip in September!

Kanoe said...

so much fun! We can't wait to make those special memories too! Your kids are sooooo precious!