Monday, January 21, 2008

A Fun Day Off!

Well, we had a great day today! Glenn went out and got some chinese food for lunch and we all ate together before he had to go to work. Then my friend R and I met at Chuck E Cheese's and let the kids run free.

Yesterday was a big day at church. I got released from my calling along with the rest of the RS presidency. I had mixed emotions. The first was a wave of relief because this calling was the hardest I've ever had. Then I felt the sadness of leaving the other women that I'd grown so close to. As of now I have no calling.

For dinner last night I was invited over to the Jenkin's. We had the best time! We ate a delicious ham dinner with all of the sides you could imagine- seriously- there were rolls, sauteed mushrooms, asparagus, ceasar salad, funeral potatos, and jello salad. Then we played a hilarious game that had us laughing so hard! Thank you JJ!

Oh, yeah, after all that about Maryn being so sick, she woke up completely fine on Sunday morning- no temperature at all! It's a good thing too because she would have died if she had to stay home from church!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I miss you!

Melanie said...

How fun!! So, you got released? Who are the new people? So sad!

Anonymous said...

hey, who are in the new presidency? we were late to sac. meeting and missed it. let me know who it is since i'm in the ward and all!!