Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gingerbread Recipe

OK! Cory said the rules of blogging are that I have to post the recipe if I brag about it. The selfish part of me just wants to keep it to myself so that everyone will think I'm such a good baker, but the lazy part of me doesn't want to be making cookies for everyone either. So, here it is:

Britta Brodowski's Gingerbread Cookies

1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg (Beaten)
1/2 Cup Mollasses
2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Cloves
1/2 tsp.Nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Ginger
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
Blend together well and then add:

2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
2 Cups All Purpose Flour

Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes. Don't let them get too brown!


Icing:
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
A few drops of Water
Food Coloring if desired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for adding the recipe. i'm just checking your blog now. sorry, i'm a loser.