Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sick Girl!!

Well, I have been taking care of a sick girl the past four days! I have been thrown up on every night for 3 nights! She's had a high fever and has been so uncomfortable that last night when she begged and begged for a brownie, I felt so bad for her that I caved! I cut her the littlest brownie I could. So, imagine my surprise when she woke up crying and I enter the bedroom to find chocolate vomit all over Maryn, her pillowcase and my comforter! I'm a super-smart mom I guess!! Luckily today she seems to be doing better. The fever is almost gone and she seems more herself. Now if I can reteach her that I am not her personal assistant, we'll be fine! "Mom, I need colder water." "Mom, you need to come to bed now so I can sleep." "Mom, you need to bring me the phone so I can call Grandma English." "Mom, will you put ice in my orange juice?" "Mom, I'm not talking to you anymore if you don't listen to me." It goes on and on! But, we love her! She really is a sweet girl.



1 comment:

Mindy said...

Wow! I hate barf fests. When you figure out how to "re-teach" Maryn let me know so I can use your methods on Emily. "Mom, you need to call the pricipal and get the substitue teacher fired". I did call, but when the teacher was there again the next day she was quite upset that I hadn't done my job. So, good luck with your princess. Hope she is feeling better. Have a barf free day!!