Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lunch Date!

Yesterday Glenn and I went on a lunch date. We've decided that it's fun to catch a quick lunch together at least once a month. Since Glenn works nights and week-ends it has been almost impossible to find time to go out without the kids. So, one day a few months ago I asked him if he wanted to come with me to drop off Maryn at preschool and go out to lunch. We ended up at Olive Garden and had the best time! At first we had some akward silence- on first dates there usually is- but after a few minutes the conversation took off! Since then we've gone to IHOP, Burger King, Wienersnizel, Pizza Hut, and even did take-out Chinese. The cool thing is that now Glenn actually asks me out and gets so excited to go! I know that we're not fancy, but I let Glenn pick because he really hardly ever goes anywhere anymore and he's always craving something! The most awesome thing about dating at lunch time is that it saves money most of the time!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

What a fun new tradition! Look at you two being the lovebirdies.