Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fun Day with Maryn!







So, yesterday I had the best day with Maryn! My friend Ronda invited us to Disneyland. She has a daughter named Amy the same age as Maryn. We had the best time together! We were so excited to go because it's been 8 months since we've had our annual passes and we've missed it so much! Well, we packed a lunch and Ronda picked us up and we were off! Maryn and Amy were so cute together, they both hated the Matterhorn and loved the Princesses and It's a Small World. It was fun to do all of the "girl" things. When Ronda had to leave, Maryn and I stayed and had some more fun. We ate cotton candy and watched the Electrical Parade.
Glenn and Charles also had a fun day. After Charles was done getting 100% +2 on his Spelling test and 100% on his Math test, Glenn took him to see "The Waterhorse" which he loved. Then they went to McDonald's for dinner. So, the girl's weren't the only ones who had a great day! After we were all done, Glenn and Charles came and watched the fireworks with us. It was the best day in a long time!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You look way cute. I can't even hide my sexy round belly behind something for a picture because my face is a big fat round ball. Anyway, Maryn is so incredibly beautiful. Even her skin is perfect. I think Amy is looking so much like ronda. I wish I could have been with you guys. This sucks!! I miss all of our outings. You have to move here. Glenn, they have a prison here you know.I will suplement the pay differential. I need my best friend!! Anyway, I am so happy you had a great day. Love you! -Mindy

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

What a fun day Jamie! I am happy to see your blog. Blogs are soo much fun!

Vivian said...

What a fun day for you. How wonderful that you had a girls day out with Maryn and Charles had a fun boys day out with his dad.