Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pizza Night!


Last night was so much fun! Glenn has been wanting to make pizza for the past couple of weeks and finally the day arrived! You see, Glenn's dad makes this special pizza recipe and Glenn's the only one who knows how to make it. It's a family favorite since his childhood and he's been craving it! So, I budgeted extra grocery money and invited our friends over to share in the homemade pizza experience! It was a fun night!! My friend R and her family came over and we ate pizza, the boys played video games, the girls played playdough, the baby had a meltdown (he almost starved to death!), and we played "Ticket to Ride". Then we had cherry pie for dessert! It was so perfect on a rainy night! The house was nice and warm and smelled yummy and we had good friends to share it with!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Don't you just love having people over? I feel like life is too short and I don't want to miss out on friendships or family time. We try to have people over often as well. It's so much fun!! Glad you had a great time!

Jaime said...

Okay, I've been begging you to have Glenn make that pizza forever and you always say it costs too much and finally he makes it and you don't invite us! My mouth is watering!

Mindy said...

I am so sure. You and R do everything together and never invite me. Thanks for always posting all the fun times you have without me. What's a budget anyways? I don't know how to do that. I hate you and R. I hope it rains on your next park day and your next pizza together burns. I am going to stick pins in both of the voodoo dolls I have made of you both. So, the next time you feel a sharp pain think of me and how you always leave me out. I might break up with you if this injustice continues.