Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!





Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!! I got up early today and made pink heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast and sprinkled them with pink sprinkles and powdered sugar. Charles and Maryn thought that was so neat! They were both so excited to bring their valentines to school and pass them out. Charles brought home a valentine that he made for his whole family. He said it's for everyone, including gma's and gpa's and cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. So that's why I put a picture of it- both sides, so all of you can see it!



Glenn and I went to the See's store and each got a box of chocolate. We had saved 2 gift certificates that we got for Christmas. We ended up waiting in line for 20 minutes but it was worth it! Glenn came home and put his name on his box. I find this interesting since he's the one that will eat all of his and then start going through mine!



Tonight we went out to dinner with our friends the Chase's. It was so good! We went to Black Angus. They took us out to thank Glenn for repairing their kitchen floor. We always have fun together!


I'd like to tell my sister B, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! She's all alone today because her hubby is out of town. :(


Anyway, I hope all of you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Tell Charles he is such a nice boy. I'm glad you are going out for a nice dinner. Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Charles,
Thank you for the beautiful Valentine! You did such an awesome job.
Love you .

Aunt Cheryl