Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Charles!!





Yesterday Charles turned 7 years old!! I can't believe it! We decided to keep things simple this year. We usually have a big party with a jumper and lots of friends but we just couldn't do that this year. So, we decided that we'd take him out to dinner as a family. We told him that he could bring one friend. He picked brothers Talin and Ramsey and wanted to got to Chuck E. Cheese's. It turned out to be so much fun!! It was perfect- no stress. His Aunt Sara came with Kaydence and his Gma and Gpa Great. We ordered a couple of pizzas and had cake.


I posted a couple of my favorite pictures of Charles from when he was tiny. I LOVE him!!

8 comments:

GreathouseMom said...

Happy Birthday cute boy. I know 7 already? Time goes by so fast. Can't wait for this summer!!!!

Vivian said...

He's 7 already! I remember him when he was first born.

Cherish said...

What a totally fun cake!

Melanie said...

Time flies, huh? They grow up too fast!! Evan will be 9 next month!!

Laurel R. G. said...

Oh my!! Time sure flies by fast!!! He is growing up to fast!! :D

-Laurel G.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I can't believe he's seven! Where has the time gone?

The English's said...

Wow, Where does time go? Him being 7 makes me feel old. Your both doing a great job. He's a good boy.

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog and read the rules! Have fun with it.