Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Silly Kids!

The kids can do the funniest things sometimes!

Today, I woke up and Charles was on the couch watching t.v. with no shirt on. I thought it was strange because he's absolutely not one who likes to go around without a shirt on. I said "Good morning" to him. He quickly turned around and demanded to know why I took his shirt off last night! I told him that I didn't do it and asked him where his shirt was. He told me that he found it in the dirty clothes hamper. I started laughing. He must have been sleep-walking last night!

To appreciate this next story, you'd have to have spent some time with Maryn. On the way to pre-school this morning, we were in the car and Maryn said, "My voice won't always be quiet- when I grow up I will have a loud voice! Huh, mom?"

3 comments:

Jill said...

Andrew used to sleep walk. One night he went out into the living room, lifted up the cover on the record player (this was a long time ago) and peed on it, thinking it was the toliet!
Another night, when he was older, I heard a loud crash coming from his room. I went in to find the shelf above his bed had crashed down, along with everything on it. He had been dreaming he was a waiter and the shelf was his tray! Funny stuff.

Maryn should come and spend some time with my Jeffrey. He is never quiet, never.

GreathouseMom said...

That is so funny!! I can just see Charles' expression on his face when he was questioning you. Maryn is probably right!! haha so cute!

Jaime said...

That's funny!